Prof. Dr. Christian Bredemeier
- Ökonomie der Familie
- "Bringing back the jobs lost to Covid-19: The role of fiscal policy",
with Falko Juessen and Roland Winkler, accepted, Journal of Money, Credit and Banking [manuscript].
- "Sectoral Employment Effects of State Fiscal Relief: Evidence from the Great Recession", with Falko Juessen and Roland Winkler, accepted, Macroeconomic Dynamics [manuscript].
- "Why Are Fiscal Multipliers Moderate Even under Monetary Accomodation?",
with Falko Juessen and Andreas Schabert, European Economic Review, Vol. 141, January 2022, 103970 [Link]
- "Fiscal Policy and Occupational Employment Dynamics", with Falko Juessen and Roland Winkler, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, vol. 52, no. 6, pages 1527-1563 [Link]
- "Estimating Labor-Supply Elasticities with Joint Borrowing Constraints of Couples", with Jan Gravert and Falko Juessen, Journal of Labor Economics, vol. 37, no. 4, October 2019., pp. 1215-1265 [Link]
- "Man-cessions, Fiscal Policy, and the Gender Composition of Employment", with Falko Juessen and Roland Winkler, Economics Letters, Vol. 158, September 2017, pp. 73-76 [Link]
- "The Employment Dynamics of Different Population Groups over the Business Cycle”, with Roland Winkler, Applied Economics, vol. 49, No. 26, 2017, pp. 2545-2562. [Link]
- “Imperfect Information and the Meltzer-Richard Hypothesis”, Public Choice, vol. 159, No. 3, June 2014, pp. 561-576. [Link]
- “Assortative Mating and Female Labor Supply”, with Falko Juessen, Journal of Labor Economics, vol. 31, No. 3, July 2013, pp. 603-631. [Link]
Revise and Resubmit: